Wednesday, August 01, 2007

That's a lot of emails

Technology...it's a crazy thing. I've been officially in Atlanta one month, 23 working days. During that time I've sent and received a totally of 933 emails. Maybe a dozen of them were personal...maybe. That's 40 per working day.

I don't want to sound old, but I remember when we didn't have email. In fact, we didn't have personal computers. I took one of the first computer classes offered at Penn High School. And, every once in awhile when the computer was acting up my teacher would pick up the corner of it and drop it to make it start working again. Hmmmm. We've come a long way baby!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still tell that story about "fixing" the computer.

I don't know what was funnier, that or the many, many hours we would spend trying to program a game into the old Commodores. We spent more time finding and correcting Syntax errors than ever playing any games. LOL.

Prepare for another email. ;o)

~Rhonda

Anonymous said...

BTW - You are old. :^P LOL.

Bridget said...

I'm excited that you are coming in town this weekend. Have a safe trip.
-Bridget

Anonymous said...

I agree with Rhonda....

Beccah said...

Hey Judy!
I don't really remember not having computers... but then again, I'm only 14 :)

Beccah

Bridget said...

I only 26 and I remember not having computers. We didnt have a computer in our home until i was in 6th grade. I didnt have a cell phone till i graduated from college either. Kids are so spoiled today. :)

Hope you had a good trip.
Bridget

Sarah (Koutz) Johnson said...

I'm so glad that I got to see you this weekend. And even more glad that things are going so well for you. I'm praying for you.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthdayt tommorrow Judy!!!
-Erin

Bridget said...

Happy Birthday!!! See you next time your in town.
-Bridget

Anonymous said...

Jusy it's Kelsey...hmm...I miss you It's just not the same without seeing you on Thursday's. What's your e-mail so I can keep in contact...Emily and I are heading over to Cedar Pointe tomorrow so e-mail me you e-mail at Kma0522@aol.com XOXO Judy

-Kelsey

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Judy!

Thanks for the invite yesterday. Danielle and I had a nice time.

~Rhonda

Anonymous said...

yeah...ull have that....but only you!!! happy birthday.....now its minutes away from mine......yay... have a great confrence.....it was really nice seeing you and hangin out again...oh p.s....the elbos fine...but u= i cant help but bending it....oh and i found a piece of glass....any way
love ya judy.....be safe
Austin