Saturday, February 23, 2008

MOST EMBARRASSING MOMENT
















The guy in the hat had the most hilarious embarrassing moment story. He talked about how he had eaten a couple of things that didn't go together and his stomach started going nuts. He ended up in the restroom doing his business, but found that he had to puke, and you know what, at the same time. While sitting on the toilet, he proceeded to vomit in his shorts. He threw his underwear in the trash and had to borrow a pair of his senior pastors shorts.

Do you have a most embarrassing story? Post it in a nutshell and Josh Griffin has given me permission to giveaway a digital download version of Power Play Vol 4 from Simply Youth Ministry to the funniest. Don't be shy, give it a shot.

2 comments:

Corey Mann said...

I don't want to enter, but I'll start the conversation.
One night, I came home from working at the radio station, (when I was living with my mom) and I grabbed a can of chocolate pudding, open it and started eating it. The power in the house went out and I had to go potty. So I went, did my business, then took my pudding can and got in the car to head to band practice. I was eating and driving at the same time. Got to the bottom of the can and noticed I had chocolate pudding all over my hand so I proceeded to lick it off. I got to my thumb. That didn't taste like pudding. I then realized, (because of the lack of light in the power outage in my home) I missed when I wiped.
That's right, I was tasting my own poopie.
Beat that youth nuts!

Miss Mandy said...

First of all - Corey, ick.

I was on an airplane with a group of about 30 women, heading to a Mary Kay convention from OR to Dallas. We were all dressed professionally. I wore a cute skirt, blouse & hose. I sat in an aisle seat and of course the man in the middle had to get up to use the restroom. As I stood up, the elastic broke in my skirt, only I didn't notice. All of my colleagues started laughing and pointing. The 50+ year old man just smiled at me. I didn't notice until I felt a little draft from the man heading down the aisle to use the potty. =P

I was desperately wishing that I had chosen to wore a slip, and undies with more coverage. =/