Thursday, August 19, 2010

My House
















It's official. The bank accepted my short-sale offer on this townhouse. 3 bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths and it's sooo close to the church that if I had a good arm I could throw a rock across the highway and hit it (ok, that might be a slight exaggeration). It's got upgraded everything in the kitchen (like it matters given the amount I cook, but it sure looks pretty). However, I'm more excited about the amount of gas and time I will save. Not having to sit in Atlanta traffic should add at least a couple years to my life.

It was built in 2006, so I'm thinking the inspections should go smoothly. Right ... hopefully ... maybe?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who is going to clean all of those bathrooms for you?????

LeeBeeP said...

That's awesome!!! Now you can cook mac & cheese and frozen pizzas in style. :)

Anonymous said...

Looks wonderful..welcome to your new home..I'm sure it's wonderful inside too!

Anonymous said...

AWESOME! Congrats Judy!

Terrace Crawford said...

Congrats on the new place, Judy! Looks awesome.

-Terrace Crawford
www.terracecrawford.com
www.twitter.com/terracecrawford