Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Coming out of hibernation

The good ol' blogs been silent for awhile. I decided it needed to be when I started to hang out more with it than with Jesus. But, I'm back. Probably less frequent, but back.

I've discovered the coolness of the deck of my apartment. It's become Jesus' and my favorite place as of late as I discover what it looks like to be a better discipler than leader. Long story, but maybe I will post what the Lord helped me to spill out on the computer screen a week or so ago.

I've also discoved the coolness of Logos Bible Software. One of our board member's wife gifted me with the Gold Edition. It was like a kiss from Jesus himself. The discounted price is a grand and it's supposedly the largest electronic theological library ever assembled with $11,700 in equivalent print editions. I don't know if its claims are true, but the software is off-the-hook. It's taken my Bible study up about a thousand notches. Having it reminds me of something God laid on my heart a few years back, which lines up with what He's laying on my heart now .... hmmmm, wonder if I should do something with that.

3 comments:

Phil said...

Welcome back! Missed you, but glad to hear you were using the time intentionally.
Been praying for you.

Bridget said...

I missed you too. Steve has Logos. He loves it too.

adambarnett said...

Miss you, friend. Come visit us in Oklahoma! Our little girl will arrive in 7 weeks or so!!!