Friday, December 11, 2009

The need for your friends and family's encouragement and approval

I had forgotten how much you always want your friends and family's approval. Seth, a phenom of a leader and, more importantly, amazing friend is part of Cadre Kairos. He was in Sunday night, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday morning for the Cadre. Because of a couple of minor behind-the-scenes glitches, some catch-up work needed from going home for the memorial service and prep necessary for my meeting with some Group Publishing friends in Colorado the day after the Cadre, I didn't get to talk with or check-up on him as much as I'd have liked. But, my eye would go his direction every once in a while and I knew he was doing well. He's always friendly and a networking genius. When we talked on the phone this morning, he bragged on the Cadre and the MC gang. It put a smile on my face. My smile just grew when I read his Facebook post to the world. Here's what he had to say, "Can't stop thinking about the Cadre in ATL this week. Jeanne Mayo, Judy Gregory, and MC students blew me away! I've been to every major YM conference and the Cadre Advance easily added more spiritual, relational, and practical value than anything I've experienced." Thanks Seth, for being an amazing friend, leader and encourager.

No comments: