Thursday, June 08, 2006


















627 students and leaders - it was a party!

My last time with the 8th grade students was incredible. I love and will miss them dearly. The last three years was an awesome journey. There's nothing better than middle school ministry!

The first "official" time with the incoming 6th grade students. I'm looking forward to getting to know them. I've met a number of them already and they seem incedibile.

I'm excited to get to spend one or two more years with the incoming 7th and 8th grade students. Let the party continue!

5 comments:

Jason Raitz said...

Holy cow, what a party! Hope your doing well.

Jason

Anonymous said...

I agree. I'm going to miss my students but I'm so excited to see what God is going to with them on the rest of their journey.
See you on Wednesday.
-Bridget

Anonymous said...

Yeah, it was an awesome day indeed! God Blessed us with no rain!!! And forecast said there was a 60% chance of rain! How cool was that??!!! Oasis really rocks!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh I wasnt worried about the rain...it's never rained during Oasis graduation :)...maybe started raining right after we all went inside, but never during the outdoor stuff.

Anonymous said...

It was awsome!!! And I will be there on Wednesday for the bible study thing, hopefully! All of the oasis graduations are awsome. But it's one thing to be at one, but a complete other experience to be in the graduating class. I just wanted to say good luck and oasis is awsome for all of the incoming 6th graders and for them to stick with oasis because it will pay off to have all of those friendships that are made there with leaders and fellow students!!
Love,
Steph