Friday, June 16, 2006

Hmmmm

Looked at a house today - small and clean with a killer yard. I want it, but will probably refrain from buying it. Turns out a pastor lives on one side and a "confirmed bachelor" lives on the other. I'm not sure why the seller used the words "confirmed bachelor" over the phone when I called for an appointment to see the house, but I thought it was pretty funny (I'm not thinking it was prophetic at this point). I told Johnny I was going to check it out yesterday afternoon and his response was "What the house or the bachelor?" I thought that was pretty funny too. Good one John:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's hilarious Judy!!!!!!!! You can call anytime... my ph. # is
1-(574)-353-7919

johnny scott said...

Hola, walk, I got a feeling, just walk away
peace

Anonymous said...

Hey Judy it's Kelsey Anderson from Oasis! That's funny, but that is a thing Johnny would say...........j/k so I hope you are having a great summer, and hope to see you soon

Just Me typing away said...

HEY! It's me when I say you at applebee's, and told you could get to me I'm like, "OH CRAP! I signed anonymous." OPPS! Sorry so you can each me at www.kelseyanderson5.blogspot.com

Love Lots,
Kelsey