Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Articles

I've now had three internet articles published, which is kinda cool. However, if I had the time to write five more, these are the subjects I'd choose. I'd write them, but just thinking about them makes my head hurt. They've been whirling around in my brain for a couple of weeks now.
1. Balancing Statements - Be careful how you speak when you can influence how others think.
2. Rebellious Spirit - Recognizing when it rears its ugly head in others and in yourself.
3. Lending People Your Status - We're not so different than India.
4. Everyone needs a coach who believes in them - And when you find yours, it makes all the difference in the world.
5. Women in Ministry - What you need to know about them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you still writing your book that you were working on last year?

Anonymous said...

way to go with the writing Judy. i did some writing the other day & it reminded how much i miss doing it. also, i signed for a house last week, so i share the excitement, stress, etc. of this whole house thing with you. closing will be the end of February. hope all is well...