Monday, January 29, 2007

Kenya at the end of the year

So word is getting out that some friends and I are going to Kenya at the end of the year. The weird thing is how many random people want to go with us. Personally, I've had over a dozen requests. We're going to hold off on all that though. It's just gong to be an "exploratory" trip. I think it will be about six or seven that I've been doing life with on Monday nights. It should be pretty amazing - a mix of a whole lot of intense ministry and little bit of safarai. The cool thing is the number of connections we are getting from the oddest places. It's the craziest thing.

2 comments:

amberWIRE said...

KENYA! Judy, I am so excited for you about this! I wont ask to tag along...but I will ask for a complete update with pictures upn your return. You are AWESOME! I miss you!

Anonymous said...

That is awesome. Steve's best friend Driver is doing Full Time ministry in Kenya with Adventures in Missions. He is going back after our wedding.
-Bridget