Thursday, February 22, 2007

I'm Officially Homeless


Well kinda. I sold my house today!!!!!!! It's a great home, but it's time to move on. It feels like I just moved in yesterday, but it actually was 14 years ago. People have been asking what my plans are now. I have none. I'm still looking for a house to buy or land to build on. I'm pretty picky, that's a problem. The people that bought my house don't want to close on it until the end of May, so I have some time. If not, there's always dad's house for the in between times. However, while I totally love my parents, the thought of moving in with one of them doesn't amuse me. In fact, I think I'll go check realtor.com right now.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah for selling your house. Steve and I don't know where we will be living at the end of May either, so I guess we can be homeless together. :)
-Bridget

Anonymous said...

Gratz!

Anonymous said...

many good times had at your house for small group! Jenny :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!!! Wish you the best of lucky trying to get out of the homeless thing!