Thursday, February 08, 2007

Ouch - That Hurt

The last two days were great days - kinda. In great anticipation that they would not cancel school for a third day, I sat down to type up the message that had been marinating in my mind for a couple of days. Becasue of the marinating, it came easy. I had most of it typed up in a couple of hours. Basically, it was a message about "The Road to the Super Bowl." In it was a bunch of cool ties to the God's Word, the Super Bowl, Peyton Manning and Tony Dungy. I had it all mapped out. When our flight touched down at 1 p.m., I only had a little editing to do to the message and Eagle's Nest Guide, all of which I had done by 3 p.m. Then, some how the most horrific thing that could possilby happen ... happened. I saved the Eagle's Nest Guide right on top of the message and lost it. The unrecoversable...lost it. Admittedly I was stressed for about an hour and then Jesus and I had a one-on-one. It all worked out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jdy, you did pull it off. Nobody would've been able to tell if you wouldn't have told us! I love coming to Oasis!