Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Music to my ears















Tonight was Schmucker's Christmas (Winter?) concert. It was music to my ears. They did an excellent job, but you definitely could tell which songs they like more than others...especially the guys. I know I'm not supposed to, but I liked it when you could hear them giggle.















I also loved looking at the stage and seeing so many faces I recognized. The original plan was to stay for all three grades. However, I only made it through the 6th grade...thanks to my friend Bob who gave me whatever bug he was carrying around on Sunday. Let's just say I hung out in the bathroom a lot today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u went to c the choir but not the band grrr i still love u though judie

Anonymous said...

hey judy did you go to the 7th grade concert too. i was there singing.