Wednesday, February 08, 2006

I almost didn't go - that would have been sad









Louie Giglio

If you weren't at the Chris Tomlin - Louie Giglio - Matt Redman deal at the Morris Civic tonight, you missed out...big time! Wow! Seriously...Wow! I had already seen the show in Grand Rapids, but it wasn't anything like seeing it at the Morris Civic. The Morris Civic was so much cooler. First of all, worshipping in the Morris gave me a glimpse of what it will be like to worship in heaven. The architecture...or whatever you call that intricate detail on the walls...surrounding us was heavenly. Second, we had a much better view of the stage. Third, having Josiah and his sister right behind me made it all the more better. They are worshippers and they are hilariously fun! Finally, it was cool to share the experience with a dozen or so Oasis leaders, along with a boatload of GCC staff. That too reminds me of what heaven will be like.

No comments: