Sunday, February 05, 2006

Walk with me question of the day #6 - James 3 & 4

James 3 & 4 are full of some great stuff, especially about taming the tongue. Below are two of many great verses.

With the _______ we praise our Lord and Father, and with it we curse men, who have been made in God's likeness. Out of the same mouth come praise and cursing. My brothers, this should not be.
James 3:9-10

Submit yourselves, then, to God. _______ the devil, and he will flee from you. Come near to God and he will come near to you.
James 4:7-8

Post or email me at jgregory@gccwired.com your answers.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The answers are:

1. tongue

2. resist

Anonymous said...

The answers are:

1. tongue

2. resist

Anonymous said...

Hey Judy! Have you ever read the book, "Seeking Peace"? I like, just started it. It's pretty good... and the answers are-

1) tongue

2) resist

Judy Gregory said...

Nope, never read seeking peace. I'd love to hear about it when you got a minute.
Blessings my friend,
Judy