Saturday, June 16, 2007

Reality is setting in...and reality is good!

Today my heart started beating fast when I learned my new address in Atlanta (it's a sweet apartment near 85 and 285) and received my new email address (judy@youthsource.com). I am totally stoked about my move, but am not looking forward to all the junk I have to sort through. I've got two weeks to git-it-done, so that should buy me a little time. My first day on the job will be July 2, three days later I will be on the beach in Florida brainstorming with the gang for the fall...a rough life I will lead :)

I ran hard at GCC right up until the end. John, Ang and I just finished (2:30 a.m.) finalizing all the camp stuff. While I'm heading south, my roots run deep and my ties to Michiana will always be strong. Great days are ahead...for all of us.

4 comments:

Dan Vukmirovich said...

We will miss you so much at camp, Judy. Thanks for your friendship, leadership, and love for Jesus. You have served well. May this next step be even more fruitful than all you've seen so far!!! God bless and take care.

Dan

Anonymous said...

Running hard is who you are! I know Jesus’ blessings will follow you – working on the beach! Let the adventure begin!

Love,

Chris

Anonymous said...

I will personally miss you Judy! You are the one who gave me all my breaks at Oasis... so I thank you! I know God will bless you always. Great times are really ahead...

Dave

Lanette Rajski said...

Hi Judy - Just wanted you to know that I have been thinking about and praying for you my friend! I'm so excited for this next chapter of your life! E-mail your new e-mail adress to me please.

Lanette