Monday, January 16, 2006

Walk With Me Questions of the Day #3

Hey friends, sorry for the delay. I took Saturday totally off (my Sabbath). I did my Bible study, but don't have internet there. Here are the readings from Saturday and Sunday.

I will put my laws in their minds and write them on their ______. I will be their God, and they will be my people. Hebrews 8:10

For Christ did not enter a man-made sanctuary that was only a copy of the true one; he entered heaven itself, now to appear _____ ____ in God's presence. Hebrews 9:24

Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful. And let us consider how we may _____ one another on toward love and good deeds. Hebrews 10:23-24

And without faith it is _________ to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him. Hewbrews 11:6

Ok, by far Chapter 11 was my favorite chapter of the four. I like the history/faith lesson. However, my favorite verse was Hebrews 8:10. I desperately want God's Word to forever be on my mind and in my heart. It's the measuring rod for truth in this world, for we can't distinguish the truth if we don't know The Truth found in God's Word. That's why I want you to "Walk with Me", so that we can learn God's truth together. I like the last line of verse 8 as well, "I will be their God, and they will be my people"...too cool!

Which of the four verses (or any other ones in those chapters) hit home the most for you?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The answers are.....
1. heart
2. for us
3. spur
4. impossible

Anonymous said...

I like Hebrews 11:6.

Anonymous said...

The answers are hearts, for us, spur, and impossible.

Donald Dye

Anonymous said...

the answers are hearts, for us, spur, and impossible. My favorite would have to be Hebrews 11:6, because it shows you can't please god with money or fame, but only with faith in him.

Anonymous said...

sorry judy, but the last one was mine

Grant Marzke