Friday, April 14, 2006

Who Will You Speak Life Into Today?

Today ... and every day ... I believe God puts someone in your life for you to speak into. The reality is that eveyone you encounter needs encouragement and a lot of it. Silently we struggle with our own insecurities, resulting from wounds of the past, lies of the enemy and our own inadequacies. Recently, I've realized that often times when we don't get enough encouragement, we don't give enough.

Yesterday I received an email from one of my all-time heroes in Atlanta (along with Mark, Rob, Dr. Bob, all my leaders who serve so faithfully week after week, Richard Crisco and a few others). I've never met anyone who genuinely loves - or at least EXPRESSES love - better than this individual. I want to be like them.

They wrote me these words yesterday.

You are absolutely a woman in your own league!!! One of the greatest things that has come from the _____ is getting to know you!!!

I can’t tell you how much it means to have you in my life. Thank you for the extraordinary ideas...and for loving me.

Much Love and Excited to See You!


This person has absolutely no idea how they breathed life into me with their words after an extremely wonderful, but very long week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey judy my names megan and i go to oasis. very kewl blog entry. neway, i was wondering how i could get the pictures that were taken of S (rock solid)at oasis on wednesday! id really like one!!

Judy Gregory said...

Megan,
I haven't seen any pics from last Wednesday. I'll look into it. Thanks for checking out my blog.