Friday, May 19, 2006

Estes to Atlanta

What an amazingly incredible whirlwind of a trip. Hung out with some amazing junior high youth pastors in Estes Park with some awesome discussion on the Gospel, then off to Atlanta for some more hang out time with, once again, some amazing youth pastors. The passion for teenagers in both places was off-the-chart. I love these types of gatherings with only 20-30 people. It beats the conferences of thousands hands down.

Tonight I'm off to Alabama to see two of my favorite people in all the world - Ben and Kristin. Won't be able to stay long, but it will be great to see them -- to pour into them, like I've been poured into over the last couple of days.

What a journey!

2 comments:

i rock out for jesus! said...

Hey Judy! I missed you on Wednesday! I hope that you are having a great time! Tell Ben and Kristen i said Hi! (If u get this in time!) I love you!
-Tif

Svetlana Romanov said...

Awwww... Ben and Kristen... You're so lucky!:)