Tuesday, May 16, 2006

It was worth the trip!

Crazy, fun days. Left Saturday night at 7:30 p.m. for Atlanta. Rolled into my Atlanta hotel after only stopping to refuel at 6:30 a.m. All I wanted to do was sleep for three hours and get a hot shower before my 10:50 a.m. flight to Denver. At about 7:20 a.m. the transfomer blows and the electricity shuts off. Now I'm freaked out that I'm going to not wake up so make a quick call to mama to wake me. Took a shower in the dark, that was interesting. Read a book on the plane between 10 minutes naps and arrived in Denver.

Made the drive up to Estes Park with some incredibly cool youth pastors. Upon arrival, all I can say is WOW! It's gorgeous. Words can't even describe the view. So far, had some very interesting discussions on atonement and the gospel. Spent some time doing archery and fishing. Surrounded by great people, a great view and a whole lot of Elk, what more could you ask for! Estes Park Rocks!

No comments: