Friday, April 24, 2009

Cleveland Hospital

I've spent the last two days at the hospital in a waiting room. They've come a long way, but I still hate them. Cleveland Hospital is cool in many ways though ... they have a Subway and McDonalds (along with a bunch of other food places in it). It's kinda of a hospital and art gallary all wrapped up in one.

Modern day medicine is truly a miracle that I am grateful for. Wendy came through surgery with flying colors. The pain medicine is making her sick to her stomach though, so please pray for her. A long road to recovery is ahead for her, but she's stubborn enough to do just fine. I've got a thousand and seventeen things I need to be doing, but I'm sooo very glad that I am here. It's been great hanging out with friends the last few days.

3 comments:

Bridget said...

What's wrong with Wendy, Judy? Tell her I hope she feels better soon.

Judy Gregory said...

Hey friend, she had to have two valves in her heart replaced due to damage done from her Hodgkins disease years ago.

Bridget said...

But she is ok now, right? I haven't seen them in so long.