Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Meet The AMAZING Chris Infalt



Chris is flat out amazing. She is pictured here with her husband Dave and oldest son Mike. Here are 10 things you need to know about Chris.

1. Before our Youth Leader's Coach days, she was my friend and will always be. She was my right hand ... and left hand ... at Granger. She encourages me in my writing and to pace myself ... one of which I appreciate (haha).
2. Her and I are hard-to-beat as Euchre partners (if you don't know what Euchre is, you're probably not from IN, IL or MI). Likely because she's worked with me so long she pretty much can read my mind.
3. She is an incredible mom and wife. She has 3 sons I adore and 1 husband that I think the world of, who too watches out for me.
4. If all of that weren't enough, she single-handedly took customer service from about a 5 to a 10 at Youth Leader's Coach. She is the voice, email and smile behind making our resources look good and helping us enter the digital age, alongside the dynamic duo, Brett and Terrence.
5. She puts up with me and all my OCD and perfectionistic tendencies.
6. She is full of grace, grace, grace when life gets the best of me and I can't email or call back right away.
7. She answers my calls, whether it's at 7 a.m. or 7 p.m. (I try not to call after 9 p.m. to be nice). She knows life in Atlanta doesn't always hit "office hours."
8. She preached at her mom's funeral, which, in part, gave me the courage to do my dad's.
9. She is an armor-bearer like no other.
10. She enables me to do what I do, without her I would not and could not.

Just thought you should meet her.

2 comments:

Bridget said...

I agree. Chris is the best.

Phil said...

Chris ROCKS!