Saturday, July 08, 2006

Camp Adventure Week 2

We're hours away! Friends, family, fellow bloggers...be praying. I'm excited that I'm just as much excited about week two as I was about week one. This is the first time we've done two camps, so I wasn't sure how it or I would feel. We have 121 campers who will have an opportunity to figure out their next step for Jesus this week. Pray that they not only discover it, but take it too! I love Camp Adventure! The focus will be the five wins...

Invest and invite
Take your next step
Have a friend, be a friend
Serve (at least once a month)
Read your Bible

2 comments:

Jeff Myers said...

Let's rock week 2

Just Me typing away said...

u left me! .:sobs:. but that's okay because I will c u on DRWP! We r going 2 have a BLAST! HAHAHA I am a little 2 hyper!