Monday, July 24, 2006

Put the Razor Away















Lesson 4: Remind counselors to keep their razors in their bag.

While one of our guy counselors was in the bathroom, one his campers decided to "borrow" his razor and give himself a reverse mohawk. I was dreading that call to the mom. Gratefully, she was amazing and said that she totally understood...that her son was always five steps ahead of her and that she was more concerned with whether he had connected with anyone (which he totally had). After some evening out, his cut looked normal...well almost.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A sad sign of the times... When I first read the title to this post, I thought you were refering to a cell phone. :)

Mark E. Eades said...

Have to love working with boys who think outside of the box. Thanks for your ministry.

Anonymous said...

Hey Judy, All I know is I found it very funny when that certain counselor shared that with us in Gulfport last week!! LOL
Love,
Steph