Tuesday, September 12, 2006

A Picture Worth a 1,000 Words














I like this pic. I'm not going to get into why, but if you know our history, a picture really is worth a 1,000 words. This one speaks.

Word from Tim's blog is that it was 59 degrees. Word from Tony's blog is that there were over 380 people baptized. You know you're ready to go public when you'll wait in the rain in a ginormous line to step into the water when the air temperature is 59 degrees. I can't even begin to explain the flood of emotions I get thinking about that. I'm proud of them. I'm proud of the people standing on the shore cheering them on. I'm proud of the dozens and dozens of volunteers who helped with smiles on their faces...seriously I was looking and they were smiling. You had an incredible crew Mark Waltz and Shelley A. You did an amazing job Ginny Lawley. How about the same time, same place next year? 59 or 95 degrees...I'm in!

1 comment:

Corey Mann said...

Romans 12:9, 10, 15, 16, 18

Romans 13:11, 12,

Romans 14:13, 19,

Romans 15:2, 5, 6, 7

Thats where I have been landing....