Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Manowe

Rest, deck time, rest, Hope Garden, rest, trails, rest, deck time, rest...
that pretty much somes up my time at Manowe this weekend. It is one of the greatest places on planet earth to hear from Jesus. My head was swirling before I went and now it's stopped. I needed sleep and got it. I needed answers and got them. I needed Jesus and He showed up. Imagine that! It was most excellent!

I went back up there today to shoot some footage for tomorrow. There's just something about that place!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Judy you rock:). I bet we had you surprised tonight...you deserved it! I have loved serving along side you all these years.
-Erin

Sarah (Koutz) Johnson said...

Congrats on ten years! That is awesome!!! I have to be honest, you were on a roll Wednesday night. I saw the students start walking in and I thought "give her five more minutes, this is going to be great."

I've got a good story for you sometime. Continue to follow hard after our God. He has only just begun...

Anonymous said...

Judy you are the most awesome person on Earth!
Monowe was awesome! Besides church, I would love to go there again and again!