Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Wow – who changed the light bulb

Did you ever have something you couldn’t quite figure out or put your finger on, but then all of the sudden you got it? Like you had a 60 watt light bulb action going and all of a sudden someone exchanged it for 120 watts. That’s what happened in one split moment in the car going over to the Marriott after a great, but very long, day. What I realized takes a huge weight off my shoulders, but saddens me at the same time. I’m not sure what to do with this new found realization, but will figure it out in time and a whole lot of prayer.

This is what my day looked like:
8:30 a.m. Up and jumpin’ – I hate mornings, always have and always will!
9:30 – 3:00 All day meeting – On a “helpful” scale of 1 to 10, a strong 9.95!
3:00 – 4:00 Checked the Oasis stats that should be showing on email reports. Done and to the amazing Dave!
4:00 – 6:00 Worked on a project I was bent on starting and completing today – Finally!
6:00 – 6:45 Previewed service for tomorrow night – It’ll be a hoot!
6:45 – 9:00 Went to Ruby’s silent auction, got the bids up on a number of them, helped sis clean up (she totally hooked Ruby up with a great conference room) – Go Back2 Back! I will now have a Ruby Moyer wall of fame if I ever find a new house – two paintings and picture.
9:00 – 9:30 Went to see Karen and Bob at Memorial Hospital – both of Bob’s mom and dad are in at the same time – heart attack and possible pneumonia.
9:30 – 11:00 Had dinner with Karen and Bob at Steak and Shake – I love loyal and long-time friends
11:00 – 5:00 Processing a thousand things going through my mind while I finalize some Oasis stuff.
6:13 a.m. Still serious stuff spinning through my head, it will have to finish spinning tomorrow (or I guess, that would mean later today)

2 comments:

Sarah (Koutz) Johnson said...

I was very sad I had to miss Oasis last night. I hope things went well. I was praying for you and the rest of the gang.

Anonymous said...

haha, "stuff spinning" is totally an understatment! hahahaha