Saturday, May 31, 2008

The Animal Kingdom











































My family is a sucker for the animal kingdom. Above is a pic of my sister's greyhound, Scooby (aka Cosby). Can you tell by the picture this dog is spoiled? He has it made. Everytime he goes outside and comes back in, he gets a bone. On occasion, Scooby will get something call Frosty Paws (ice cream for dogs...what in the world???) ... I wish someone would reward me with ice cream for going pee ... ok, maybe not. Despite having greyhound farts that can clear the room, this dog is loved.

Jenna and I's new roommate is Oliver. He is an adorable 6-8 week old kitten of a stray cat the MC students in the apartments has adopted. My furniture and my body are his personal jungle gym. The cat is a riot to watch. After he does a few flips off the couch playing, he loves to pass out on my neck ... go figure.

2 comments:

Quasi said...

It's always good to love animals, even greyhounds that act like babies. BTW, I’d like to tell you that my hilariously funny book, The World Is Your Litter Box, is in bookstores now and is also available on Amazon. The book is cleverly disguised as a cute cat book so humans will buy it, but is, in fact, a how-to manual FOR cats. Check it out on my website, www.theworldisyourlitterbox.com.

Anonymous said...

Cosby sends his love to ATL!