Monday, May 12, 2008

The Grand Finale - Cadre #9

After Wednesday the 2007-2008 Cadre Advances will be all over ... we will have closed out Cadre Advance #9 for the year. I have crazy emotions about it ... I'm happy and sad all at the same time. Sad because it will be all over and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the advances. Happy because I really need to focus on some product development, National Youth Leaders Conference (NYLC) and junior high stuff. I'm ready for a breather. Besides that, turn around twice and October (Advance #1 for 2008-2009) will be here.

Looking forward to June when Jeanne, Jordan, Alisha and I fly out to Dallas to scope out NYLC stuff. The speaker line up is going to be OFF THE CHART.

3 comments:

Scott Porter said...

Judy I wanted to let you know about a Middle School Conference that Sean Meade is doing for us in Ohio. The Story is coming to Beavercreek Ohio (Dayton) Sept 26-27. Talk to Sean or e-mail me for more info. Scott

Bridget said...

Steve and I will be in Dallas in June too. We are going to a Wycliffe training the week from June 21-28th. We are going to learning about more about Bible Translation and stuff.
The only we have to do still is get the money together to get there. Please pray for us.

Anonymous said...

gotta call me when you're in dallas. i'll drive down and meet up with y'all for a waffle or something. glad to hear you're doing well, friend!