Tuesday, October 28, 2008

nylc09.com

It's official! NYLC09 Registration is Cruising! We were out of the gate a little slow, but we're crankin' now! My personal favorite presenters Jeanne Mayo, Ed Young, Judah Smith, Greg Stier and Chris Hill. I'm sure the others will be off the hook, but I haven't had the opportunity to hear them as of yet.

We're enlisting the Cadre to help promote it. My prediction is that we will be sold out by the second cut off date of February 20. Jeanne laughed when I told her and promised a little PF Chang action if it did indeed happen. The world has yet to see what will happen when 8 Cadres (268 youth pastors) get behind her on this. If I was a gambler, I'd lay money on it!

I still need to do some proof reading on the site, but you can check it out at nylc09.com! Don't delay, registration has begun!

No comments: