Saturday, July 14, 2007

Mac Book Pro and Verizon

It's officially been a month without a crash. I love my MACBOOK PRO. I'm still trying to get used to some of the Mac vs. PC difference, but that's ok. The main frustration is the inability to right click.

I recently got this Verizon adaptor so that I can have internet anywhere. It's gold. Even on the van ride down to Florida I had internet access which proved helpful for the team. It does switch off every now and then, but not the point of annoying me yet. Fun stuff.

Mac and Verizon two thumbs up baby!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your mac. Get a mighty mouse for your right clicking needs or you can hold the control key or sometimes the option key and then click the mouse/mouse button on your computer. That will help with your right clicking.

mark said...

on the macbook pro you can set it so that you can right click by putting two fingers on the mousepad then clicking the button for the right click.

pretty dang cool.


mark (a new macbook owner)

Sarah (Koutz) Johnson said...

Yea for the mac! I knew you would love it. How can you not. The ctrl-click thing works well.

Jim Clark said...

Welcome to Macdom!!! I love it here and it's not very long before you begin to forget about little silly PC things like "right click" and "crashing..."

Although, the mighty mouse does help ease that tension. My advice would be to shell out the extra money for the Bluetooth version. It's nice not to have to worry about an extra cable.

Dan Vukmirovich said...

You have come over to the light side. Congratulations, padwan, you have chosen wisely... :)