Thursday, February 26, 2009

10 Random Things Floating In My Head

1. Pastor's (pastor's don't have first names in the south) mother passed away over the weekend. Her funeral was today. The funeral was very old skool and beautiful. Would loved to have known her.

2. Taught Life Lessons for second year Master's students yesterday. Totally had a great time.

3. Learning about merchant accounts and payment gateways. Which word best describes this learning: cool, ugh!, confusing, expensive...all the above.

4. Leave for the Group conference tomorrow. We are taking a fun team of MC students with us...should be a blast. Jeanne's breakout group is full and they are having to move people out. Cool problem. The team made 250 tokens for it last night. Word on the street has it they finished at 4:15 a.m.

5. Our new section of the store should be up next week. Brett did an amazing job! Him and his wife are the bomb.

6. Finalizing some details for our conference next month today. Nothing is as easy as it should be.

7. I have so much work to do today that I don't think I will be going home tonight...it makes me sleepy just thinking about it.

8. The Kindle 2 is the coolest.

9. My cell phone has 8 messages on it and my office phone 13. I need to check them all and want to check none.

10. I'm tying this at my desk while I sit here in a dress...a rarity.

2 comments:

DC Curry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DC Curry said...

I know you're a great note taker so I'll be tuning in to hear your thoughts from NYMC.

We miss ya and are pulling for you! Thanks for all you do and have done!

DC

(The last comment had a typo in it. I know you hate that, hahahaha)