Sunday, July 13, 2008

Great Blog Posts

Being the Director of Operations for Youth Leader's Coach, Executive Director for Cadre, Director of Middle School, Financial Analyst for the Tab, the voice for the Technical Arts and having a few other random responsibilties that would make your head spin (at least it does mine), I like to randomly send the variety of staff I come alongside some of the great blog posts I come across. Normally, I try to give them one or two a month, but came across two amazing ones this week.

Here's the one from Ed Young (this was especially pertinent since we cut housekeeping 37 hours per week last week)

Here's the one from Tim Stevens (I've heard "it's not my fault" blame shifting all too often over the last few years. I hate in particular when I hear it come out of my own mouth.)

No comments: