Sunday, March 01, 2009

Group Conference

Here's a couple of observations:

Group puts on a great conference period.

Just got back from the Friday night session where Kay Warren brought it! She's AMAZING. It's so cool to watch someone with all out passion and vision. She talked about being disturbed, afraid and ruined for Christ. Seriously incredible stuff. I will post my notes of her tomorrow. I typed them on Lucy's PC and for some reason my Mac is not playing friendly with the jump drive. Glad our MC girls were able to see another incredible woman of God on stage. It's not that they are rare, it's just rare to see them in that capacity.

I sat behind our Master's Commission gang with a couple of the girls. They rocked today in Jeanne's breakout session. They were fidgety up until Kay (I think because they sat all day), but when Kay started talking they were all ears.

A new portion of our store front went live today and ten minutes later we previewed in on the screen for all of about 3 minutes. While short, got great, great, great feedback from the breakout participants

Jeanne's session was incredible. I love the work she puts in behind it. It literally takes the team of 16 of us to pull it off. After four decades, I love that she chooses not to coast.

Group has these cool little pins to put on your lanyard and the most comfortable sack chairs ever. They create a great environment.

Speaking of environments, Group is great at creating network ones. It's been awesome seeing some of the gang I've met throughout the years.

Josh and Matt seriously make the most funny videos ever. Total weird transition to it tonight though...still very funny. It left me pondering this thought in my head, "Where do I stand on altar calls? Right now, I think AG does way too many of them and everyone else not nearly enough. It's as if one is scared not to do it and the other scared to do it. Weird, I know. It's messing with my head...a little.

I've had a total of 5 hours of sleep the last two nights, going to bed...over and out.

No comments: