Monday, March 09, 2009

Now Those Are Some Great Stats

Right now 112 of 269, 42% of first year Cadre members are coming to NYLC '09 at the end of the month. Even better, 70 of 117, 60%, of second year Cadre members will join us. I can't wait to see the numbers in regard to how many are connected to them. Once we get the data on those that used the Cadre Codes to register, I will give you an update. As I said a few months ago, the world has yet to see the impact Cadres can having on a conference...let alone the world. Multiplication at its finest.

Below is a picture of what God laid on my heart many months ago (I don't say that lightly, for I know that's a huge statement). It all started my last day of Oasis, when 1,066 middle school students and leaders squeezed in together for a roof top photo. Somehow that blob of people in 2 minutes accidently formed a picture where most people who see it say, "Did you try to make it look like the United States." Ummm, no.

1 comment:

Bridget said...

That's awesome. I never noticed that it looked like the USA before.