Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Basketball

Went to see my pal Kelsey's basketball game tonight and it turns out she's playing Chelsea and Rebeccah's team. Ugh, now that's just cruel. Chelsea brings the ball down the court and who does she go up against? None other than Kelsey. Who am I supposed to cheer for? Huh?
The Jimtown Jimmies took the game tonight over John Young. It was fun hanging out with Kelsey's mom. She's a riot. Good times. Good times. While I was there I did get to show off my basketball wound. Two days into playing basketball and I already have a injury, what is that? My poor little pinkie is bruised and swollen. Looks kind of like a purple popsicle. I love showing it to people and hearing the "Ewww, what did you do?" I didn't know I enjoyed sympathy so much, even if it's just for my poor little pinkie.

No comments: