Saturday, March 17, 2007

Schmucker Middle School Play

Went with the amazing Jeanna Trip to see a handful of our students in the Schmucker Middle School play. Turns out we saw a few dozen of them. Wow, I think half of Oasis' Schmucker students were in or at the play. They did a great job despite the fact that the star broke his foot two weeks ago. You could tell students were having a good time. I know Jeanna and I did.

Afterwards Jeanna's comment to me was priceless. She said, "Judy you could tell it meant a lot to them that we were there." Thats one, among many of our leaders, who truly "gets it". I love it!

This week was the Jimtown/John Young basketball game and Schmucker school play, next week is the Grissom/Discovery wrestling match and middle school band extravaganza at Penn.

No comments: