Monday, August 25, 2008

Welcome to Youth Leader's Coach Chris Infalt






















God truly kissed me today when I was able to hire Chris to help me on a mammoth job I am working on with Youth Leader's Coach. She will work part-time getting Source and Youth Leader's Coach digitialized. I then have a gazillion other projects lined up right behind it. Chris, as I sat here this afternoon training you, I kept thanking Jesus over and over again. I sooooo believe in you and what we get to do ... together ... for the Cause, the King and the Kingdom. Thanks for saying "yes." You will put feet to the dream and lives will be changed ... forever! I couldn't and wouldn't want to do it without you.

No that doesn't mean she will be moving to Atlanta. All the work can be done from her home in Indiana. The power of the Internet is making this world real small.

4 comments:

DC Curry said...

Big GIGANTIC Congratulations from me and Brooke!!!

Chris this is so exciting and I know you're going to do amazing! We're pulling for you!!

Bridget said...

Chris is awesome. Does this mean the Infalts are moving to Altanta? You and Chris working together again...

Karen McFarland said...

Wow! Big news! You two are amazing...congrats to both of you.

Phil said...

First of all - congrats to you and Chris!
Secondly - Judy, don't do that! I thought we were losing Chris and the family! Glad to hear they will still be around.