Saturday, February 16, 2008

Budget Cuts

Today I had to work on my side job that I do to help out our church ... the dreaded budget. Becasue of the economy, we've had to trim it back a little. It was a hard day, but there were a few moments of uncontrollable laughter with Jeanne and Jordan. I wish I could tell you the inside jokes we now have regarding dental insurance and three squares ... but I can't.

Afterwards, the McFarlands, Mike, Scott and I went to Cheesecake Bistro in Atlantic Station, then to see Jumpers (a "just ok" movie worthy of only the dollar theatre vs. the $10 paid in the ATL).

In a few days, I will be off to the Group Conference in Cinncinnati, Ohio. Looking forward to reconnecting with some friends.

Gotta go, have a gazillion things to do between now and then ... literally, a gazillion. However, I'm going to start tomorrow off by hiking Stone Mountain with the McFarlands. It's supposed to be bumping 70 degrees in Atlanta.

2 comments:

Corey Mann said...

Ran into your sister last night. I was doing a remote at Sean O' Caseys. She came in and said, "Do you remember me?" I told her of course I did, it's Sherry.
She said, "Everybody knows me as Judy's sister."
Then as I was going out to the station van, 2 guys asked me for money and scared the crap out of me. I told them, "I have no money because I didn't get paid either tonight....is this what my life has come to?"
Then they left.
The End.

Bridget said...

Judy,
Steve and I will be at the Atlanta airport on Thursday the 29th for about an hour or so. We are flying to Dallas and our layover is in Atlanta. :) We come back from through Atlanta too.
-Bridget