Thursday, February 14, 2008

Wow that was a lot of talking

With Jeanne being gone, I handled the conference calls today with Cadre Litmus and Prestige. We talked middle school ministry and I had a blast. Litmus started off a little quiet (probably sensed I was nervous given the shoes I was trying to fill) but didn't take much time to get rolling. Prestige, well, they are a rowdy bunch and were fun right out of the gate ... not to mention I got over the nervousness about a 1/2 hour into the earlier call.

I absolutely love the Cadre. What fun and encouraging guys and girls in the ministry. After the calls today, I was wiped out and had to pause and take the boys out to chinese. It felt like the equivalent of teaching (talking) non-stop four hours, stopping only for 1/2 hour break in between. I can't imagine how Mark, Rob and the gang do it week in and week out at the Granger services.

Bet jet, off to work on finances.

1 comment:

DC Curry said...

Just saying hey to ya!!!

No Response needed, I know you have a lot to do before now and Cincinnati. have fun!!!

I'm cheering for you.