Wednesday, February 27, 2008

The Next 10 Days

Crazy busy, fun days. Here's what I'm looking at over the next 10 days...
* Prepare for and present youth leader workshop for Stuck in the Middle conference in Kansas City at my pal Sean's shindig. Can't wait.
* Do a two hour middle school conference call for 40 youth pastors. Love it.
* Help accounting department prepare for church business meeting and board meeting. Just ok.
* Help prepare for Youth Leader's Coach board meeting. Will be a party once the work is done.
* Ramp up for March 17-18 Prestige Advance. Fun stuff, worth the work, Jeanne's fun to watch in action. When we do the front end well, the event is a piece of cake.
* Ramp up for the next 8 videos for Uncensored.
* Work on a gazillion other product development ideas.

3 comments:

Mark E. Eades said...

Hey Judy,

I'm curious about the "two hour middle school conference call for 40 youth pastors" is this something that was invite only. Just another middle school guy wanting to know. Thx

Sarah (Koutz) Johnson said...

Look at you go girl!

I wanted to tell you I got one of the greatest compliments I've been given this week. I was told I reminded some people of you as I spoke at Oasis. I smiled and thanked God for using you to teach me to go after what he has called me to do.

Follow hard my friend. I miss you!

Judy Gregory said...

Mark,
The conference call is a monthly deal and it's part of the Cadre mentoring program that Jeanne does. You can check it out at youthleaderscoach.com.
You rock!
Judy

Sarah,
You are far to kind my friend. I miss you too! We need to do lunch when I'm in town sometime.
Judy