Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Cadre Legacy

31 of my peeps were in town the last couple of days for the first ever Cadre Reunion. We had a great time and God was at work for sure. I've never seen anything like what happened right out of the gate. 31 people willing to be vulnerable, hungry for Jesus and in passionate pursuit of Him ... yet, at the same time, battered and bruised by the sometimes brutal church world. I'd tell you about it, but then the secret would be out and we would never be able to do what we did again. That would stink! Anyway, came in early this morning to knock out some work, taking the afternoon off to go to Stone Mountain with one of my best friends in the whole wide world and her daughters, then off to Oxygen tonight. I think I will sleep well tonight, but not before I watch Kite Runner and eat some Chinese. I heart "The" Cadre and "The" Iron Group.

3 comments:

handsnfeet33 said...

peeps are coo. wish i could've gone with ya'll.

Daisy McCrary said...

I heart "the" Judy Gregory!

iridebikes said...

Love you Judy! I enjoyed this Cadre a TON!!