Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Source and Youth Leader's Coach

For some reason feltl pretty blogless the last couple of days.

Jeanne and I ate lunch at Ruby Tuesdays today. As we talked, I was reminded of exactly how brilliant she is. Here are a couple great lines I heard as I listened to the final version of Who's Your American Idol (Source) and What To Do While You're Waiting (Youth Leader's Coach)

Beware of undoing in a careless moment of disobedience the work that God's grace has taken much time to build.

People live the unedited version of your life (I've quoted that one before, but still love it).

The right choices eventually bring the right emotions.

Every time I listen to the resources I think how stupid I was when I received them though the mail and tossed them on the shelf. The good news is that I get to listen to them for free now ... over and over again.

No comments: