Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Bucket List

For our Prestige and Litmus Cadre conference calls last Thursday, we were on the line with Earl Creps. His topic was "The Bucket List: Things I wish I had known about ministry when I was young." He was brilliant and made me start to think, "What would my bucket list include?" Some serious thoughts popped into my head, like "Statistics impact the brain, stories impact the heart. Remember to capture and retell the story." One funny thought was, "If a kid in your ministry cuts their toe off (or any other body part), don't forget to put it on ice." What's on your bucket list? ... Great question, isn't it?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a few questions about youth ministry and youth pastors and pastorettes.

Will you e-mail me so I can send the questions and get a response to them?

QUINNOLINGER@VERIZON.NET

Thanks in advance!

Judy Gregory said...

I would love to answer your questions. First tell me who you are. Some interesting things pop up when you google your name.

Bridget said...

He sounds like the guy that kept contacting me over the past few years. He is always trying to get me to market his anit-abortion t-shirts to my youth leaders and i kept telling him, no.