Sunday, June 15, 2008

What's My Line

Granger has one of the coolest mission statements ever ... "Helping people take their next step toward Christ ... together." It doesn't get any better or clearer than that. It's so cool, it's fun to see how many churches over the years have borrowed/used it themselves (if you google it, a few pop up). I don't blame them, it's brilliant.

A couple friends and I love to dream, it's good for the soul. They've asked me what I think a great tag line would be for a church. Haven't put much thought into it, but it might look something like this ... "Cultivating Family and Awakening a Passion for Christ." In my mind, both sides of the "and" are loaded ... much easier spoken than achieved. Thanks to Jeanne and Rob, that's my DNA, not sure if it's for a church, but fun to think about.

3 comments:

Phil said...

Any theme from you would have to have the words FAMILY and PASSION in it!

Judy Gregory said...

Dr. Phil ... you're amazing! Always the encourager. Keep it up bro!

Bridget said...

If you write an autobiography that should be the title because those words perfectly reflect your life.
Miss you!