Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Source and Taxes

Last night at midnight I finished up this month's Source (MOMENT OF TRUTH) and Youth Leader's Coach (HOW TO STAY A CHRISTIAN WHILE DOING MINISTRY). Hands down the hardest Source to date. Normally, they take me two days of my month, this one took me every bit of five. It's an absolutely AMAZING one, but between the bumpy audio I had to keep taking back to the boys to fix and the 25 pages of leader notes, fill-ins, message transcript, drama transcript, human video transcript, discussion questions and leadership lesson ... I could vomit ... no seriously vomit.

Fortunately they have more of an eternal value, but Sources and YLC are like taxes ... hard to do but once you get them done the highlight of your day is dropping them off at the post office/fed ex. I just did a little dance and ate five miniture Reeses in celebration of their send off. May I never listen to those AMAZING little audios ever again.

2 comments:

Rhonda Redman said...

Perhaps you should have swiped the Roger Brown example of how hard it would be to stay Christian while hammering your thumb. Now that was some amusing stuff.

Rhonda

Mini Reeses........Mmmmmmmmm!

Bridget said...

I'll eat some Reeses in celebration too. I love them.