Thursday, September 04, 2008

Post Marathon Brain Jello

Jeanne, my boss and friend, never wants anything for her birthday, except one thing ... help around the house right before the Cadre's start up. So, even though her birthday was in July, the gang went over there on Tuesday and we went on a 9 to 5 cleaning frenzy to try and clean up all the dust from the painters, tree limbs from storms that have rolled through this summer and whatnot. I was toast afterwards, so I went home and crashed around 8 and woke up bright-eyed around 2 a.m. I came into work at 2:30 a.m. and left the next morning at 2:30 a.m. ... it was a 24 hour marathon. Is it possible to stay focused that long? I think I gave it a pretty good shot. I got a ton accomplished; however, it's not without cost. Today my brain is jello. Maybe I'll try another Diet Dew for a kick start.

2 comments:

Karen McFarland said...

somethings never change...don't know how you do it friend...love ya!

Corey Mann said...

http://www.netbroadcasting.tv/sarah_palin.html didn't know if you saw this...