Monday, December 15, 2008

70 Degrees

The good news is that it's supposed to hover around 70 degrees all week, the bad news is that I'm sick as a dog (however sick a dog is). I have the MC Cough and we are dropping like flies around here. If I would stop trying to cough up my lung, I think things might get better. In the meantime I'm OD'ing on Mucinex Maximum Strength and Aleve Cold & Sinus. Mucinex has the most discusting tag line, but it got me to buy it ... Mucinex In. Mucus Out. Just thought I'd share that with you and the fact that between the two drugs, I dropped $35. I was telling Nathan how horrible I felt and he said "horrible enough to go to the doctor?" My answer, surprise ... surprise, "no way, not yet."

1 comment:

Karen McFarland said...

FYI-I started taking Ny-Qil cold and flu, then added the Mucinex, which is helpful but wasn't enough. Be careful my friend it turns to bronchitis before you know it. Hope you feel better. Miss you!