Sunday, December 16, 2007

Cool Coversations

I just had the most amazing conversation with five Master's Commission students at 10 a.m. at night, all standing and sitting around my relatively small office. There was so much energy and excitement in the room I could hardly stand it. I spent an hour dreaming, vision casting and encouraging them on what it means to "champion" people and projects ... what it looks like, how it's played out, how it's evidenced in your life... In the end, I'm not sure who left more on fire ... me or them. It was a cool night.

1 comment:

Gregg said...

Judy, my name is Gregg Jacobs. You know Cullen Allen from the Cadre. I am his Middle School guy. He told me that you were the Middle School Super Star. Could you email me. I would love to talk to you. greggj@allisonparkchurch.com