Wednesday, December 26, 2007


While I'm in cold, snowy Indiana for the week enjoying time with family and friends, right before I left Atlanta we did a fun outreach night. One of the transition videos between short dramas can be seen here. The guy playing the Christmas tree is Alex and, while he's silly here, is one of the most amazing worship leaders. I describe him as "the guy who when he opens his mouth, heaven comes down." The other guy in the picture above is Vinny. Vinny is a first year Master's Commission student who seems quiet and reserved. However, he is a total comedian on the stage. With any luck maybe I can get Sterling to post some of Vinny's stuff from the fall retreat where he and Grant stole the show.


1 comment:

Sarah (Koutz) Johnson said...

I'm pretty sure I saw you the other day while I was shopping. It was from a distance so I'm not certain but it made me smile all the same.