Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Cadre Phoenix

Cadre Phoenix arrived on the scene in full force. What an incredible group of people! While it was a great bunch of days, it felt like I blinked my eyes once and they had arrived and departed. I had a good handful of AMAZING conversations that I won't soon forget. My prayer is that they were marked for all eternity. It was a packed house with 39 of the 40 showing up. To spoil them well, it continues to take about 2 MC/Staff to 1 Cadre ratio. The teams are off the hook. Everything went so smooth, right down to the Thanksgiving Feast.

The only negative part was getting a cold. My eyes are watering as I type and my voice sounds like an adolescent Micky Mouse. All is good though. After my 4:30 a.m. Cadre aiport run (I don't have students do anything before 5 a.m.), covering the financials for the board meeting and 02 small group night at Oxygen, I'm going to to home and go to bed. Life gets easier now for a few weeks. I'm ready for it for sure.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Judy,

Just wanted to let you know that you have been on my mind alot lately. I am praying hard for you. Hope all is well.

Bob McFarland

Bubba said...

I had a blast at the Cadre retreat!!! Love it!